Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Practical Days

my practical days...more relax than real working....i am concentrate to the critical machines that i do not know very much about it during my work last time.i also have a chance to do the CAR (corrective action report) which is should done by my team leader.that CAR i've never do during my work last time. but he trust me to do it. :-D


office environment

my first week practical a lot of breakdown & ppm (plan preventive maintainance) i'd attend.

x-ray film prossessor breakdown.when water filling, suddenly machine shut down


internal x-ray film processor

asking about the step of x-ray film processor


defibrillator safety test using analyzer safety test (PPM)

tested ECG (electrocardiograph) 120bpm using defib analyzer

tested defibrillator using defib analyzer


US transducer-test heart beat for pregnancy woman...got air sound when attach to patient..the solution is re-soldered the wires



US transducer connected to this machine called CTG (cardiotocograph)



clinical chemistry analyzer...floppy no detect to run the system.


the system...


checking fuse

syringe pump...clamp stuck


and this week i've spend more my time in the office to do my admin job that given from my boss..only a few practical things i did such as replaced batteries in the pulse oximeter machine and setting calibrate ventilator machine

learning to calibrate the ventilator

ventilator machine


callibration

replace battery oximeter pulse



the batteries


well done!hopefully i'll learn new things in this company..i choose ventilator machine for my company practical project.

4 comments:

  1. Hebaaattt!!!!...

    Mati la aku tekaran nih!

    ReplyDelete
  2. waa...mcm banyak je buat kerja.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe....mmg byk kj pun...kena karan pun ada jg..

    ReplyDelete
  4. uihh...mcm hebat la kooo..mcm nda pecaya aku.bole la ko repair kipas rosak di bilikku nnt ya.

    kak ita

    ReplyDelete

thanx for the comment... :)