Sunday, January 3, 2010

I am Practical Tomorrow

My emotions is stirring up for tomorrow in my first practical day...oh no..tomorrow i'll be back to Hospital Duchess of Kent, Sandakan, Sabah..i'll meet my ex-clique..also the fussy users (staff nurses,medical Assistants(MA), doctors,admins..) sejarah mungkin berulang?or i'll make my new history..?or they will bully me as a practical student?i must be a person that who will respect me even though i am only a student.....ermmmmmmmm..

either i'll be like this....again


escape from work...mengular ;-p
or be like this...

hardworking girl...yay!

we will see it starting for tomorrow........anyway...good luck to you all and your practical day ..keja bagus2 aa....yang dapat elaun tu..keja bagus2..yang tak dapat elaun tu..paham2 ja la.. :)

1 comment:

thanx for the comment... :)